Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Friday, August 4, 2017

Books Update

I've been holidaying in England so have not been writing much. I thought I should bring you up to date with books coming out in the next six months.

The second book in the Rak Shoma series will be released in November. It has a steam punk theme and is called Steam Mountain. It continues the travels of Ash and Orm who are searching for Ash's biological family using magic and a secret carriageway.

Miri's Inheritance was the first of the Village of Shadows contemporary romance series. I hope to bring the second book out in the next few months. It will be set in the same village with a different main character and story. Watch here for any updates on release date.

Fury's Ghost is the first of the Fury series and is in the final stages of editing. I hope to release this one by the end of September. It is suitable for children of 12 plus age group and as the title suggests, it concerns our heroine Fury and the ghost she finds in her new home.

Well folks, chatting to you all will not get the writing done but I hope you keep popping by to see any updates.

If you want to see my books published up to this date, please visit my webpage http://www.sueperkinsauthor.com

Happy writing or reading - whichever you prefer.

No comments: